Overlooking the High Speed Railway Station, Vinci, The International Convention Centre of Tours, stands in the heart of Tours.
An architectural feat designed by renowned Jean NOUVEL, Vinci is equipped with meeting spaces which can cater to any kind of demand.
The main meeting areas for the EAC Conference are: · Pierre de Ronsard
: 700 seats · Descartes
: 350 seats · 2,500 m2 of exhibition and dining space · 22 meeting rooms which can be configured from 30 to 320 people AUDITORIUM RONSARD
· Located on the 1st floor.
· Total seats : 682 plus 8 places for the disabled AUDITORIUM DESCARTES
· Located on the 1st floor
· Total seats : 346 plus 4 places for the disabled EXHIBITION AREA
· Located on level -2
· 2500 m² of bare surface MEETING ROOMS
· Located on level +2
· Breakout rooms from 30 to 320 seats SERVICES VINCI Technical services
· Fibre Optic Network for image and sound distribution
· Video production